Re: [Ayreton] Fundraiser

  • Ashton G.A Schoeffler-Miller
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 6, 2012
      Sarafina,

      The fundraiser can count on the support of Leland and I both.  Times may be tough, but joining in this effort together, we can help to ensure that The Dream not only survives, but thrives in the future.   Just as we say at events, many hands make light work, so here many small contributions (whatever we can each muster) make a big impact.  This is a great way to remind ourselves that this is not just a noble way to make an event work, but a noble way to make life work.

      I may sound very "Hallmark channel" right now, but I believe it one hundred percent.

      In Service to the Dream,
      Baronial Pursuivant Ayreton
      Protege to Master Etienne le Couteau des Roches, OP
      SCA Resume

      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 6, 2012
        Greetings All,

        Your Grace, your generousity astounds and delights me. The SCA is very important to me as I have met my husband here, many dear friends, and found a way to support my fabric aquisition habit. The Middle Kingdom and SCA will need more funds beyond what they are requesting here to deal with the aftermath of the situation. We will have at least one fund raiser going on at Stone Dog to help replenish the coffers and help this game continue on.

        As we pin down more details, I will make an announcement regarding what will be happening and what assistance is requires.

        Thank you to everyone for stepping up.

        In Service,

        Sarafina

        --
        Baroness Sarafina Sinclair, OL, OP
        Seneschal - Barony of Ayreton

      • Jeffnaggie
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 6, 2012
          Jeff and I are in.  For both Foxvale and Ayreton.  Long live the Dream.