Office of the Baronial Herald Ayreton

  • Ashton G.A Schoeffler-Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2012
      Greetings unto the Good Gentles of Ayreton,

      It has almost been one year since I took on the Mantel of Baronial Pursuivant (Herald), It has been my distinct pleasure to serve the Barony in that time and I look forward to the rest of this year and my second year to come. It is wise that at this time I begin looking to the future to secure the office for the years ahead when I am gone.

      To that end, I seek a Deputy.  One whom I may work with and prepare to take on this office.  During the next year, you would work closely with me to learn the Baronial Protocols that I have worked to lay out.  You will assist when possible to prepare for Courts.  You will help serve as the voice of the Baron and Baroness and will help with the submissions to the College of Heralds.

      This is a fun Office and a rewarding one. You need not have any experience to become my Deputy, only the desire to learn and serve the Barony.  Even if you are only interested in the voice work or the book work, feel free to contact me.  There are ways of doing this job with a passion for just one.

      If you are interested in becoming the next Deputy Pursuivant to the Barony, send me the following:
      - Your Names (SCA and Mundane)
      - Your full contact information
      - A brief description why you would like to serve in this office
      - A brief description of your SCA experience, including in heraldry, and
      list offices you have held
      - A brief description of your mundane job/life situation (it will be important that we can work together on non-event days)
      - If you have one, an SCA Resume.  It is good to keep one listing the offices and experiences you have had, especially if you plan to move on to Higher offices in the SCA in the future.

      I thank you in advance for your willingness to serve your Barony and the Dream,

      Baronial Pursuivant Ayreton
      Protege to Master Etienne le Couteau des Roches, OP
      SCA Resume