Ride to Maidens

  • stormwatcheagle
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 27, 2012
      Greetings,

      I was wondering if anyone planning to attend Maidens for just Saturday had any room to take myself and a bag of armor with them this weekend. It seems that none of the cars at my home are in fit enough shape for the trip. I live in the Hoffman Estates area and could find a way back home by train if need be. Please message me off list if you think you can help.

      Thank you,
      Mustafa
    • stormwatcheagle
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 27, 2012
        I have worked out transportation to the event. Thank you everyone who responded to this. I'll see you tomorrow!

        Mustafa