canvas recycling option?

  • nadezda_zezastrizl
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2012
      Anyone have a 'dead' canvas tent wall or like that they'd like to recycle? Intended use is for a labrinth project, and so would like it to be 12'x12' or better ideally.
      Though this is actually for my nieghborhood association, if people are interested, I'm sure we could do some crossover with it.
      Contact me off list about the canvas, but I'd be curious about discussion on labrinths in general.
      Thanks,
      -Nadezda