Email Help and Val Day

  • Ashton G.A Schoeffler-Miller
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 24, 2012
      Hello,

      I need your help for something.  I just had my contacts wiped out.  I don't know why or how, but I lost over 200 email contacts recently.

      If you could please email me privately, especially if you are one of the Heralds for the Cantons, This is most disturbing to me.

      Also, I would like to ask if anyone is planning to day trip Val Day or if anyone has room to hold one extra body and maybe some crash space.  I am looking for multiple options, please contact me privately off list.

      Thank You,

      Baronial Pursuivant Ayreton
      Protege to Master Etienne le Couteau des Roches, OP
      SCA Resume
    • Jill Elaine Hughes
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 24, 2012
        Hi there, here's my email address. I am not going to Val Day, though.

        Mariza
        Vanished Wood Pursuiviant

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 24, 2012
          My dear husband is herald pursuivant for the Shire of Ravenslake and is getting experience in other Cantons, Barony.   Baroness Nadedza likes to have him herald for her.   He is Lord Aaron Fitzgibbon of Ravenslake and the only email I know for him is screaming_e@....  He does have a Yahoo account but I do not know this email address.  His mundane name is Wayne Gibbons.  Thank you.  Lady Brigitte Fitzgibbon  of Ravenslake (mundanely Amy Gibbons)

          Hi there, here's my email address. I am not going to Val Day, though.

          Mariza
          Vanished Wood Pursuiviant

          I need your help for something.  I just had my contacts wiped out.  I don't know why or how, but I lost over 200 email contacts recently.

          If you could please email me privately, especially if you are one of the Heralds for the Cantons, This is most disturbing to me.

          Also, I would like to ask if anyone is planning to day trip Val Day or if anyone has room to hold one extra body and maybe some crash space.  I am looking for multiple options, please contact me privately off list.

          Thank You,

          Baronial Pursuivant Ayreton
          Protege to Master Etienne le Couteau des Roches, OP
          SCA Resume

        • D'vorah bint al-Attar
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 25, 2012
            For Herr Alexander Adelbrecht von Markelingen:

            Well, now you have my email address. :) Akim, my handsome and so-tall husband, is akim@... (and you can reach his mundane self there too, the handsome and average-height woman who attends events with me). I'd email back privately, but there are probably more people who don't have our contact information and might someday wish it, so there it is.
            D'vorah bint al-Attar
            dvorah@...
            http://www.consensualreality.net/sca