Scroll Blank and Scroll Case Drive

  • Kelli
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2012
      Greetings Good Gentles!

      I'm am alerting you all to the fast approaching deadline for the Kingdom Scroll Blank Contest. Ayreton has produced a great many to this point but I know many of you are still dilgently working away and are probably wondering when is the very last day I can hand off my scroll blanks?

      Well, Ideally I'd love to have them in my hands by February 4th. There are several ways you can accomplish this:

      1. Give them to any of the following people:
      Baron Henry of Exeter, Dame Jocelyn of Lutterworth, THL Hillary of Langeford or me, Lady Kara Atladottir.

      2. Bring them to the Curia Meeting this Sunday at Ida Noyes Hall in Grey Gargoyles

      3. Contact me off list to arrange a time when I can meet you or pick them up sometime between now and then.

      This goes for all scroll cases too! Our goal was to give a scroll case with each scroll collected.
      All of these will be turned in at the St. Val's Day Massacre in Michigan.

      Thank you for all of your hard work and hand cramps!

      In Service,

      Kara