Re: [Ayreton] (Todesco) Reservation for Ayreton Event

  • rdpierce@pobox.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 15, 2007
      "TH Lady Arrienne Ashford" said:

      >I have sent my check for the Ayreton event feast and site
      >reservation on Feb. 26th to you since I didn't see an address for
      >reservations.

      [snip]

      >Could you confirm that you have received my check? If not, could I
      >still be put down as having reserved for feast since there isn't
      >time for the US Mail to get you a check if I send it today? I was
      >going to send another check if I had heard from you to send it to
      >another address or that you hadn't received it.

      While I'm not Todesco, I have been in contact with him about the Ayreton
      event.

      If you sent the check a while ago, it probably was made out to
      Grey Gargoyles. We have had a recent change; Rokkehealden is now
      handling the money for the event. Checks should now be payable
      to "SCA, Inc. / The Shire of Rokkehealden." If you've already sent
      in a check made out to Gargoyles, then your reservation will be
      held, but you'll need to re-issue the check at Troll.

      In service,

      Ryan Mackenzie
    • TH Lady Arrienne Ashford
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 15, 2007
        Hi Ryan and Todesco,

        Ryan, thanks for your reply. I can reissue the check at the event
        if needed.

        I would still like to know if either my check has been received or
        if I can be noted as having reserved for feast so that I have a
        reservation when I get to the event (in the event feast is sold out
        before I get there). I was hoping that I could have had a
        confirmation that it was received (or not) in time to resend it if
        necessary. Unfortunately I think at this point, I will have to pay
        when I arrive at the event. Could you please put me down as having
        reserved for feast (and send me a confirmation)?

        Thank you,

        Arrienne (Ashford)