Re: [Ayreton] More Twelfth Night Tavern thanks

  • asackville@juno.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 21, 2012
      Oh, Hoobah to everyone! The Tavern sounded like it was a great success! It sounded yummy and if I had maybe paid better attention to 12th Night posts, I might have just joined in for Annalisa's Taven success. Hoobah to Annalisa! I'm glad that you made so many so happy!

      Private tastings? Too much?......sheepish grin. You know me. I love your cooking. Love you more than that!

      Fionnuala

      53 Year Old Mom Looks 33
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4f1ba95fc75bd5534f5st06duc