More Twelfth Night Tavern thanks

  • Jen Small
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 21, 2012
      Just as a final wrap up, I wanted to acknowledge and thank the wonderful people who helped with Annalisa's French dinner tavern.

      - Dunstan, Matilda and Caterina for fantastic prep cooking support
      - Kaczya, Anne, Katje, Meliora, Gabe, and Caterina for prepping day-of
      - Crescienta, Anne, Katje, Meliora, and Megan for serving
      - Brigitte Fitzsibbon of Ravenslake and Juliana Peri da Novellara for running the cash box
      - Megan, her lord, Lord Aaron and others for cleaning up

      Thank you for your wonderful service, and making the French tavern a success!

      -Gianetta, tavern coordinator, and Annalisa, head cook
    • Amy Gibbons
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 21, 2012
        From Brigitte Fitzgibbon and her Lord Aaron, we thank you for having a wonderful time.  We enjoyed the company and please ask us again.  We are at your service.

      • asackville@juno.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 21, 2012
          Oh, Hoobah to everyone! The Tavern sounded like it was a great success! It sounded yummy and if I had maybe paid better attention to 12th Night posts, I might have just joined in for Annalisa's Taven success. Hoobah to Annalisa! I'm glad that you made so many so happy!

          Private tastings? Too much?......sheepish grin. You know me. I love your cooking. Love you more than that!

          Fionnuala

          53 Year Old Mom Looks 33
          http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4f1ba95fc75bd5534f5st06duc