Maidens Retainer Help for Their Highness'

  • Jenna Klauss
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 19, 2012
      Good Day Everyone,

        Their Highness and Dutchess Elina, Their head retainer, have given me the responsibility of arragning retainers for the weekend of Maidens.  If you could please look at your schedules and in your hearts to donate some of your time for the day.  Let me know if you are interested in taking a shift.  As of right now the schedule is completely open, email me early so you can get the shift that would work best for you.  I really appreciate your assistance in making this even wonderful for Them.  Please feel free to cross post this to other lists that I might not have access to.  Email address is Jak238@...

      Cheers
      Baroness Keiley
    • Jenna Klauss
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 25, 2012

        Good Day!

        There are still many slots open for retaining if anyone is interested. Please let me know off list if anyone would be willing and able to donate some of their time to Their Highness' this weekend! Thank you very much for assistance. Please contact me of list @ Jak238@...

        YIS,

        Keiley