January Baronial Curia Meetings

  • Sarafina Sinclair
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 18, 2012
      Greetings Everyone,

      The next curia meeting will be held on January 29 at 445pm at Ida Noyes Hall. Ida Noyes is located at 1212 E 59th Street in Chicago on the U of C campus. We will meet in the foyer outside the theatre on the 3rd floor.

      This is NOT a potluck, Everyone is welcome to attend.

      Please email me with any questions.

      All the best,

      Sarafina

      --
      Baroness Sarafina Sinclair, OL, OP
      Seneschal - Barony of Ayreton

    • suzanearley@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 19, 2012
        I don't think I can make this one - my boy is turning 12 that day so family festivities are planned.