Re: Pennisc War Announcement

  • Iceman
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 18, 2012
      Looks like there is the answer to who we will be fighting at war this year.
      I think this will be fun,and maybe this might change the way pennsic is looked at.
      Octavian

      --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "Terry" <Scribesquire@...> wrote:

      > Thier Highnesses announce at Pentamere 12th Night last night that the Middle Kingdom and the East Kingdom would be allies for the entirety of Pennsic this upcoming year.
      >
      > Also last night, reports have come in that the Princes of Atlantia and Aethelmarc declared an alliance to fight against the Middle and the East.
      >
      > Henry
      > Baron Ayreton

    • nadezda_zezastrizl
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 18, 2012
        This begs the questions:

        Who is thinking of going and would like to camp with Ayreton?
        And who would like to join me for land grab at the Ayreton encampment?

        Nadezda
        Baroness Ayreton
      • Neal Sherry
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 18, 2012

          I’ll be at Pennsic and fighting with the barony, but I’ll be camped elsewhere.

          Dru