(Todesco) Reservation for Ayreton Event

  • TH Lady Arrienne Ashford
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 15, 2007
      Hi Lord Todesco,

      I have sent my check for the Ayreton event feast and site
      reservation on Feb. 26th to you since I didn't see an address for
      reservations.

      I also tried sending you a couple of emails asking for confirmation
      but haven't heard anything back. Knowing that Yahoo can sometimes
      be unreliable, I figured I would try this address instead.

      Could you confirm that you have received my check? If not, could I
      still be put down as having reserved for feast since there isn't
      time for the US Mail to get you a check if I send it today? I was
      going to send another check if I had heard from you to send it to
      another address or that you hadn't received it.

      Just in case you didn't receive them, I have included copies of the
      two emails I had sent earler at the bottom of this email.

      Sorry for taking up everyone's bandwidth for such a personal
      matter. I figured it would be a way to bypass any problems either
      my or Todesco's Yahoo email may be having.

      Thanks,

      Arrienne

      Here are the copies of the previous two emails I had sent:

      Sun, 11 Mar 2007 08:40:07 -0700 (PDT)
      From: "Marie Schorn" <ladyarrienne@...> Add to Address Book
      Add Mobile Alert
      Subject: Fwd: Ayreton Event Reservation
      To: tedesco@...

      Hi Tedesco,

      I just wanted to confirm that you got my check and that I am pre-
      reserved
      for feast and site at the Ayreton event next weekend.
      I included the email I had sent to you about it earlier.

      Thanks,

      Arrienne

      Note: forwarded message attached.

      Mon, 26 Feb 2007 13:46:43 -0800 (PST)
      From: "Marie Schorn" <ladyarrienne@...>
      Subject: Ayreton Event Reservation
      To: tedesco@...

      HTML Attachment [ Scan and Save to Computer | Save to Yahoo!
      Briefcase ]

      Hi Todesco,

      I didn't see an address for reservations on the Ayreton website
      so I will be sending my site and feast reservation to you
      (dropping it off this evening on my way home).

      Thanks,

      Arrienne (Ashford)
    • rdpierce@pobox.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 15, 2007
        "TH Lady Arrienne Ashford" said:

        >I have sent my check for the Ayreton event feast and site
        >reservation on Feb. 26th to you since I didn't see an address for
        >reservations.

        [snip]

        >Could you confirm that you have received my check? If not, could I
        >still be put down as having reserved for feast since there isn't
        >time for the US Mail to get you a check if I send it today? I was
        >going to send another check if I had heard from you to send it to
        >another address or that you hadn't received it.

        While I'm not Todesco, I have been in contact with him about the Ayreton
        event.

        If you sent the check a while ago, it probably was made out to
        Grey Gargoyles. We have had a recent change; Rokkehealden is now
        handling the money for the event. Checks should now be payable
        to "SCA, Inc. / The Shire of Rokkehealden." If you've already sent
        in a check made out to Gargoyles, then your reservation will be
        held, but you'll need to re-issue the check at Troll.

        In service,

        Ryan Mackenzie
      • TH Lady Arrienne Ashford
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 15, 2007
          Hi Ryan and Todesco,

          Ryan, thanks for your reply. I can reissue the check at the event
          if needed.

          I would still like to know if either my check has been received or
          if I can be noted as having reserved for feast so that I have a
          reservation when I get to the event (in the event feast is sold out
          before I get there). I was hoping that I could have had a
          confirmation that it was received (or not) in time to resend it if
          necessary. Unfortunately I think at this point, I will have to pay
          when I arrive at the event. Could you please put me down as having
          reserved for feast (and send me a confirmation)?

          Thank you,

          Arrienne (Ashford)