Maidens Ride

  • Ashton G.A Schoeffler-Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2012

      Greetings,

      I apologize for the cross post, but I am seeking a Ride share to maidens. If anyone is day tripping, staying for court, that has room for one, could you contact me off list.

      Or if you are staying overnight I could arrange my own lodging. I'm still just looking for transportation.

      Thank you,

      Baronial Pursuivant Ayreton
      Protege to Master Etienne le Couteau de Roches, OP

      Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android