12th night thank you and lost and found.

  • Rachel Scheffler
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2012
      Greetings Ayreton and Tree Girt Sea,

      Thank you for making yesterday such a wonderful day for myself and Mustafa.  We couldn't have asked for a better event for our investiture.

      I made it home but it seems two coats were left behind.  I modern wool cape, charcoal grey with a partial lining and a black and red jacket with a Nestle logo.  Should anyone have come accross these items I missed please let me know.  They were last seen on the forth floor near the stage.

      Thank you
      Epona