RE: [Ayreton] Practice this Sunday

  • Neal Sherry
    Message 1 of 21 , Jan 5, 2012

      Excellent! And is practice still 2-6ish?

      Dru

      Message 2 of 21 , Jan 13, 2012
        Yes, normal practice is 2-6.

        Sent from my iPhone

        Message 3 of 21 , Feb 2, 2012
          Unto the fighters of the barony, I give greetings.

          Yes, there WILL be practice on Superbowl Sunday. I can't promise that
          we will have a laptop with the game on it as we have in past years,
          but I can promise fun and fights.

          Are there any fencers who would be willing to show up on Sunday?
          There have been students off and on who have been interesting in
          fencing, and all I can tell them is that sometimes fencers do come. I
          don't know if any students will be there this week, but it would be
          useful to know when, if ever, the fencers will be coming out to play.

          in service,
          -Susanna the Short
        • Fern
          Message 4 of 21 , Feb 5, 2012
            Susanna,

            Thanks for the message. I'm on my way to practic now.

            Fern

            Message 5 of 21 , May 10, 2012
              Unto the fighters of Ayerton I give greetings.

              Here's a link about traffic for NATO, it should be mostly okay this weekend.  It looks like stuff is mostly closed around McCormick Place, so avoid there at all costs.  It's also the U of C Scavenger Hunt, but that doesn't usually affect us except for getting to watch students blow up watermelons.  Parking should not be any worse than usual.

              We have the third floor theater at 3:00, but practice starts at 2 out on the grass.  The weather should be lovely.

              http://www.nbcchicago.com/traffic/transit/chicago-nato-summit-road-transportation-security-150218515.html

              In service,
              -Susanna

            • thomas penyngton