RE: [lincoln-scribes] Scribal Hang Out at Tree Girt Sea's 12th Night

  • Baker, Cindy
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 11, 2012
      Greetings all!
      I'll definitely bring my scribal toys this weekend.
      May I also suggest we might make some bookmarks or 'thank you' cards for the use of our royalty? I've been thinking it might be a cool thing to include in gift baskets from our Royalty to other kingdom royalty at Gulf Wars or Pennsic.
      Just an idea for any of you scribes looking for ideas.
      Ellen

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 13, 2012
        Hello TGS,

        Hal and I will be setting up and checking the rooms tonight at 7:00pm. We could use a few hands. The IAHC is supposed to set up tables for us, but it never hurts to do a little checking.
        Please e-mail me if you can show up.

        Thank you all,

        Juliana
      • PJ Reaney
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 13, 2012
          Never mind. We don't need to do it. The IAHC will do the set up for us.

          See you all tomorrow. 8:00am

          Thank You!

          Juliana