Scribal Hang Out at Tree Girt Sea's 12th Night

  • Vickie Rayhill
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 10, 2012
      At 12th Night in Tree Girt Sea this weekend, there will be an open scribal area--The Scribal Sandbox--where we can play around, work on blank scrolls, share information and inspiration, or just hang out.

      Even if you have never worked on a scroll, stop by and we will be happy to get you started!

      Look for the heraldic banners with quills on them outside the door. Hope to see you there!

      Dame Jocelyn of Lutterworth,
      Canton of Tree-Girt-Sea, Barony of Ayreton, Middle Kingdom
    • Baker, Cindy
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 11, 2012
        Greetings all!
        I'll definitely bring my scribal toys this weekend.
        May I also suggest we might make some bookmarks or 'thank you' cards for the use of our royalty? I've been thinking it might be a cool thing to include in gift baskets from our Royalty to other kingdom royalty at Gulf Wars or Pennsic.
        Just an idea for any of you scribes looking for ideas.
        Ellen

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 11, 2012
          There will also be already penned blanks to paint with supplies, for
          those not interested in designing or drawing but would still like to
          contribute. Also 12th night will be an Ayreton blank collection point
          all to be presented for the challenge at Val Day. Please bring any and
          all blanks and scroll cases that you'd like to include in Ayreton's
          entry to the challenge. Thanks!

          On 1/10/12, Vickie Rayhill <vrayhill@...> wrote:
          > At 12th Night in Tree Girt Sea this weekend, there will be an open scribal
          > area--The Scribal Sandbox--where we can play around, work on blank scrolls,
          > share information and inspiration, or just hang out.
          >
          > Even if you have never worked on a scroll, stop by and we will be happy to
          > get you started!
          >
          > Look for the heraldic banners with quills on them outside the door. Hope to
          > see you there!
          >
          > Dame Jocelyn of Lutterworth,
          > Canton of Tree-Girt-Sea, Barony of Ayreton, Middle Kingdom

        • Julia Needlman
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 13, 2012
            Hello TGS,

            Hal and I will be setting up and checking the rooms tonight at 7:00pm. We could use a few hands. The IAHC is supposed to set up tables for us, but it never hurts to do a little checking.
            Please e-mail me if you can show up.

            Thank you all,

            Juliana
          • PJ Reaney
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 13, 2012
              Never mind. We don't need to do it. The IAHC will do the set up for us.

              See you all tomorrow. 8:00am

              Thank You!

              Juliana