Fwd: [MIDLANDS-MIDREALM] Greetings unto all whom these words come from...

  • Jeffnaggie
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2012
      Forwarded from the Midlands group.

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Kathleen Evans Dyer <notification+zrdohgldidg1@...>
      To: MIDLANDS-MIDREALM <MIDLANDS@...>
      Sent: Mon, Jan 9, 2012 2:03 pm
      Subject: [MIDLANDS-MIDREALM] Greetings unto all whom these words come from...

      Kathleen Evans Dyer posted in MIDLANDS-MIDREALM.
      Greetings unto all whom these words come from...
      Kathleen Evans Dyer 7:03pm Jan 9
      Greetings unto all whom these words come from Caitriona MacDhonnachaidh, Midlands Regional Seneschal
      If you received this in a separate email, please forgive the redundancy.

      In regards to the Battle of the Nations fundraising:

      1. Battle of the Nations is not part of the SCA, though some people in our organization are also planning to participate in BoTN.
      2. Battle of the Nations fundraising is not related to the SCA.

      Regarding fighter practices:
      SCA fighter practices must be run using SCA rules conventions. If it is advertised as a group's SCA fighter practice, then SCA rules conventions must be used.

      Please let me know if you have questions or concerns.
      In Service,
      Caitriona MacDhonnachaidh, ODH, OE
      Midlands Regional Seneschal

      View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.