REMINDER Re: CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: Jan 2012 Ayreton Zephyr by 6pm Jan 9

  • Margrett Norwoode
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 8, 2012
      Just a reminder--if you want to contribute anything for this month's issue of The Zephyr, I need it tomorrow. If you have a contribution for me but it won't be ready to deliver tomorrow, talk to me about it if you can give me a firm delivery date and information about the contribution.

      Lady Margrett