Pennisc War Announcement

  • Terry
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 8, 2012
      Thier Highnesses announce at Pentamere 12th Night last night that the Middle Kingdom and the East Kingdom would be allies for the entirety of Pennsic this upcoming year.

      Also last night, reports have come in that the Princes of Atlantia and Aethelmarc declared an alliance to fight against the Middle and the East.

      Henry
      Baron Ayreton
    • Iceman
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 18, 2012
        Looks like there is the answer to who we will be fighting at war this year.
        I think this will be fun,and maybe this might change the way pennsic is looked at.
        Octavian

        --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "Terry" <Scribesquire@...> wrote:

        > Thier Highnesses announce at Pentamere 12th Night last night that the Middle Kingdom and the East Kingdom would be allies for the entirety of Pennsic this upcoming year.
        >
        > Also last night, reports have come in that the Princes of Atlantia and Aethelmarc declared an alliance to fight against the Middle and the East.
        >
        > Henry
        > Baron Ayreton

      • nadezda_zezastrizl
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 18, 2012
          This begs the questions:

          Who is thinking of going and would like to camp with Ayreton?
          And who would like to join me for land grab at the Ayreton encampment?

          Nadezda
          Baroness Ayreton
        • Neal Sherry
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 18, 2012

            I’ll be at Pennsic and fighting with the barony, but I’ll be camped elsewhere.

            Dru