Re: [Ayreton] CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS - Twelfth Night Taverns!

  • misreall@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 5, 2012

      Now that I know that I will be able to attend 12th Night (thanks to my boss letting me change my schedule), can you put me on the list if you are still looking for volunteers?

      Thanks

      Lynda/Anne

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 5, 2012
        Hi,
        I could use more volunteers at sign in/troll. The more people there are, the less we all have to stand in line waiting to have fun.

        Kevin Ambrozijwski