Volunteers for Retainers and Guards for 12th Night

  • PJ
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2012
      Hello Ayreton,

      As I'm sure you are all aware, Twelfth Night is less just over a week away. I am put together the schedule of retainers for their Highnesses and the guards for the Royalty Room for Twelfth Night.

      Please let me know if you are willing to volunteer an hour or two and times you are available. Don't
      worry if you haven't retained or guarded before, we have people who are more than happy to show you
      everything you need to know. This is one of the easiest ways to get to know your Royalty and serve your Barony and your Kingdom.

      Please contact me by email if you are available or if you have any questions.

      Thank You!

      At your service,

      Phebe