To the great cooks in Ayreton and to those that do the Period Cooks night (and any other A&S teachers)

  • Verena Entenwirt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2012
      I know we have tons of amazing period cooks throughout Ayreton & the
      whole Chicagoland area, so I figured I would pass on a plea for
      cooking help.

      The Shire of Wurmwald is still looking for teachers to fill their goal
      of 50 classes at the Festival of Maidens coming up at the end of the
      month.

      One of the tracks that they are looking for additional teachers are
      for their Cooking Tracks.

      So if you are heading down to Maidens, and would be willing to teach a
      cooking class (or any other class), let me know
      --
      Lady Verena Entenwirth (Helping Sofya fill out her teaching blocks)