12th Night in Tree-Girt-Sea (Court Cryers)

  • Ashton G.A Schoeffler-Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2012
      Greetings from the Ayreton Baronial Pursuivant,

      I come before you today to ask for your help.  We are in need of People to help cry the Courts at 12th Night in T-G-S on January 14th.

      Please contact Master Etienne or myself with your interest.

      Thank you and Happy New Year,

      Baronial Pursuivant Ayreton
      Protege to Master Etienne le Couteau des Roches, OP