Re: Twelfth Night performance opportunities!

  • Murphy, Lori
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 3, 2012
      Greetings Gianetta,

      I would like to perform either at lunch or after court.  My name is Sahar and I have a Middle Eastern persona.  The piece is a drum solo lasting about 3 minutes.   Let me know if you need any additional information.

      Thanks,
      Sahar
    • Jen Small
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 3, 2012
        OK!  Which location would you like to perform in?

        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 11, 2012
          Sahar, just for final confirmation, I have you in the room with the stage, at 5:30.  See you Saturday!