  • Sheehan, Justin
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 12 8:28 PM

       Would anyone headed to fighter practice from the northside this Sunday care to carpool? I am without car in Chicago and getting down to Ida Noyes from Andersonville is kind of an ordeal. If someone is heading that way I'd deeply appreciate a ride! Thanks in advance.

       -Justin

    • Tedesco da Venezia
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 13 7:07 AM
        There is no fighter practice at Ida Noyes Hall this Sunday, March 18th, or next Sunday, March 25th.  The University of Chicago will be closed for Spring Break, and the building will not be open.

        ~Tedesco~

        On 3/12/07, Sheehan, Justin <JSHEEHA3@...> wrote:

         Would anyone headed to fighter practice from the northside this Sunday care to carpool? I am without car in Chicago and getting down to Ida Noyes from Andersonville is kind of an ordeal. If someone is heading that way I'd deeply appreciate a ride! Thanks in advance.

         -Justin

      • Valerie
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 14 5:53 AM
          Greetings.

          There will be a fighter practice located in Welles Park(Northside)
          THIS sunday at 2 PM. I will be meeting fighters at the tennis courts.
          Parking is avilable around the park. Practice is only weather
          permitting. Bathrooms will be available.

          Moira O'Dorran