Twelfth Night performance opportunities!

  • Jen Small
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 2, 2012
      Greetings, citizens of Ayreton!

      We are looking for performers for Twelfth Night!  Bring your music, your poetry, your foolery and whatever else you would like to offer.

      We have a different set-up this year -- we have two performance areas, and you can sign up for half-hour slots in either space, throughout the day.  The areas are on the stage in the smaller room with the bar (where concerts have been in the past), and near the food area in the big room.

      I am coordinating the performance schedule.  Let me know when you're interested in performing, and for how long, and I'll add you to the schedule.

      If you'd like to perform during the times when food is served, you will have an automatic audience -- that's from 11:30 to 1 for lunch, and 5:30 (or directly after court) until 7.

      Thanks, and I'm looking forward to a day of fantastic entertainment.

      Feel free to forward this to any lists you deem appropriate....

      Yours in service,

      -Gianetta
    • Hilla Hamasdohtor

        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 2, 2012
          Individuals welcome!!!

          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 2, 2012
            I know that my Lord Aaron is serving feast but he also volunteered to perform.  He tells tall tales and sings a bit. He is cooking my dinner and I have his full permission to send this missive.  Lady Brigitte

            "But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security." - Declaration of Independence of the United States of America

            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 3, 2012
              Greetings Gianetta,

              I would like to perform either at lunch or after court.  My name is Sahar and I have a Middle Eastern persona.  The piece is a drum solo lasting about 3 minutes.   Let me know if you need any additional information.

              Thanks,
              Sahar
            • Jen Small
              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 3, 2012
                OK!  Which location would you like to perform in?

                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 11, 2012
                  Sahar, just for final confirmation, I have you in the room with the stage, at 5:30.  See you Saturday!