Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

  • John Seaton via LinkedIn
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2012

      LinkedIn

      John Seaton requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

      P J,

      - John

      View invitation from John Seaton

      WHY MIGHT CONNECTING WITH JOHN SEATON BE A GOOD IDEA?

      John Seaton's connections could be useful to you

      After accepting John Seaton's invitation, check John Seaton's connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. Building these connections can create opportunities in the future.

      © 2011, LinkedIn Corporation