Re: [Ayreton] Thieves of Hearts practice next week moved to MONDAY

  • kevin purtrell
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 29, 2011

      Same time?

      -Kevin Ambrozijwski

      --- On Thu, 12/29/11, Tedesco da Venezia <tedesco@...> wrote:

      From: Tedesco da Venezia <tedesco@...>
      Subject: [Ayreton] Thieves of Hearts practice next week moved to MONDAY
      To: thievesofhearts@yahoogroups.com, thievesofhearts-announcements@yahoogroups.com, "Ravenslake" <ShireofRavenslake@yahoogroups.com>, Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, fightingintheneighborhood@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, December 29, 2011, 1:08 PM

      Due to the beginning of the new school semester (and spring sports activities taking over all of the gyms) next week's fighter practice at Glenbrook North High School will be on Monday Jan 2nd instead of Tuesday the 3rd.  Please note that we have NOT yet changed to monday for more than just this one week-- we will not know the school's schedule until after the new year.

      Thank you
      ~Tedesco da Venezia~

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 30, 2011
        Yes, same time, same place.

        ~Tedesco da Venezia~

        On Thu, Dec 29, 2011 at 4:45 PM, kevin purtrell <krpurtell@...> wrote:

        Same time?

        -Kevin Ambrozijwski

        Due to the beginning of the new school semester (and spring sports activities taking over all of the gyms) next week's fighter practice at Glenbrook North High School will be on Monday Jan 2nd instead of Tuesday the 3rd.  Please note that we have NOT yet changed to monday for more than just this one week-- we will not know the school's schedule until after the new year.

        Thank you
        ~Tedesco da Venezia~

        practice will be on mon jan 2nd . all are welcome.

      • Ian Green
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 30, 2011
          Different bat channel...

          --