Thieves of Hearts practice next week moved to MONDAY

  • Tedesco da Venezia
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 29, 2011
      Due to the beginning of the new school semester (and spring sports activities taking over all of the gyms) next week's fighter practice at Glenbrook North High School will be on Monday Jan 2nd instead of Tuesday the 3rd.  Please note that we have NOT yet changed to monday for more than just this one week-- we will not know the school's schedule until after the new year.

      Thank you
      ~Tedesco da Venezia~

      practice will be on mon jan 2nd . all are welcome.

    • kevin purtrell
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 29, 2011

        Same time?

        -Kevin Ambrozijwski

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 30, 2011
          Yes, same time, same place.

          ~Tedesco da Venezia~

          On Thu, Dec 29, 2011 at 4:45 PM, kevin purtrell <krpurtell@...> wrote:

          Same time?

          -Kevin Ambrozijwski

          Due to the beginning of the new school semester (and spring sports activities taking over all of the gyms) next week's fighter practice at Glenbrook North High School will be on Monday Jan 2nd instead of Tuesday the 3rd.  Please note that we have NOT yet changed to monday for more than just this one week-- we will not know the school's schedule until after the new year.

          Thank you
          ~Tedesco da Venezia~

          practice will be on mon jan 2nd . all are welcome.

        • Ian Green
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 30, 2011
            Different bat channel...

            --