Soapstone?

  • Verena Entenwirt
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 22, 2011
      I am short 2 pieces of soapstone for pewter casting. Does anyone have
      any extra that I might be able to buy off them? Or some place that
      would be able to deliver within 2 weeks or so

      Thanks and Happy Holidays to All

      --
      Lady Verena Entenwirth
      Midlands Regional A&S Champion
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 23, 2011
        I might. What size?

        Kevin Ambrozijwski

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 23, 2011
          Dave's Down to Earth Rock Shop in Evanstone used to carry chunks of
          soapstone for carving as well as some tools.
          I don't know if they still do, but you can find out:
          http://www.davesdowntoearthrockshop.com

          Dave's Down to Earth Rock Shop and
          The Prehistoric Life Museum
          704 Main Street