CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS - Twelfth Night Taverns!

  • Jen Small
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 19, 2011
      Good citizens of Ayreton, greetings!

      As you know, we have four fantastic taverns planned for Twelfth Night!  If you're interested in serving and helping out, we can serve you a complimentary meal for the service you're helping with!  At this time, we need:

      - Several servers for one of the Dinner taverns (starts directly after court, goes from 5:30 to about 7)

      - Runners/expediters/washers/cleaners for both lunch (11:30-1) and dinner (5:30 - 7)

      - Dish packers for after dinner

      Let me know if you're interested in helping out, and I'll put you on the list and give you more details!

      Thanks, and happy holidays everyone!

      --Gianetta
    • Jen Small
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 19, 2011
        ALSO:

        Exchequers of Ayreton - We would love to have you working the cash boxes at our taverns!  We will feed you!  Let me know if you can volunteer at lunch, dinner, or both!

      • misreall@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 5, 2012

          Now that I know that I will be able to attend 12th Night (thanks to my boss letting me change my schedule), can you put me on the list if you are still looking for volunteers?

          Thanks

          Lynda/Anne

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 5, 2012
            Hi,
            I could use more volunteers at sign in/troll. The more people there are, the less we all have to stand in line waiting to have fun.

            Kevin Ambrozijwski