Re: Scroll cases at Sunday's meeting--And scribal table

  • vrayhill
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 17, 2011
      I have collected 2 large shopping bags of cardboard flats to give away. Some will have to be trimmed to make matched pairs, so I can bring a cutting board and box cutters to do this.

      A will also bring some fabric to give away and other supplies (elastic and ribbon) for this. Bring your sewing machines and scissors. I can help get people started on the scroll case project.

      I will be bringing my scribal supplies as well, and if you want to try to paint a scroll for the first time, I can get you started on that. Scribes--bring your stuff as well!

      --Jocelyn