Re: [Ayreton] Scroll cases at Sunday's meeting

  • PJ Reaney
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 16, 2011
      I'll see if we have any boxes at work.

      Phebe

      From: Nadezda <nadezda_z@...>
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Fri, December 16, 2011 9:20:22 AM
      Subject: Re: [Ayreton] Scroll cases at Sunday's meeting

      A sewing machine will be present--have some fabric, but will need cardboard if anyone has that, it would be appreciated.

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 17, 2011
        I have collected 2 large shopping bags of cardboard flats to give away. Some will have to be trimmed to make matched pairs, so I can bring a cutting board and box cutters to do this.

        A will also bring some fabric to give away and other supplies (elastic and ribbon) for this. Bring your sewing machines and scissors. I can help get people started on the scroll case project.

        I will be bringing my scribal supplies as well, and if you want to try to paint a scroll for the first time, I can get you started on that. Scribes--bring your stuff as well!

        --Jocelyn