*** NO Dance Practice *** Tues March 13

  • Teleri
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2007
      I just found out that our normal dance space at the University of Chicago is not available this week or next, due to spring break. I'm not planning to rearrange for this week at such short notice. I will look for another space for March 20. We expect to be back at the U of C on March 27.

      Hope to see you at dance practice next week, and for the rest of the semester.

      For any other questions or last minute updates:

      Teleri (Sharon): 847 - 797 - 5717 (home)
      alta_gioiosa AT yahoo DOT com

      Looking for earth-friendly autos?
      http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/