Scroll cases at Sunday's meeting

  • Ardena6
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 15, 2011
      If someone is bringing a sewing machine, and another person is bringing the wherewithal to make them, I will happily sit and sew and learn how to make them, so I can make them at home as well. I have not sewn on a machine in about ten years, but "it's like falling off of a bicycle". I may bring another project along too. Yours, Ardena.
    • Nadezda
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 16, 2011

        A sewing machine will be present--have some fabric, but will need cardboard if anyone has that, it would be appreciated.

        If someone is bringing a sewing machine, and another person is bringing the wherewithal to make them, I will happily sit and sew and learn how to make them, so I can make them at home as well. I have not sewn on a machine in about ten years, but "it's like falling off of a bicycle". I may bring another project along too. Yours, Ardena.

      • PJ Reaney
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 16, 2011
          I'll see if we have any boxes at work.

          Phebe

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 17, 2011
            I have collected 2 large shopping bags of cardboard flats to give away. Some will have to be trimmed to make matched pairs, so I can bring a cutting board and box cutters to do this.

            A will also bring some fabric to give away and other supplies (elastic and ribbon) for this. Bring your sewing machines and scissors. I can help get people started on the scroll case project.

            I will be bringing my scribal supplies as well, and if you want to try to paint a scroll for the first time, I can get you started on that. Scribes--bring your stuff as well!

            --Jocelyn