Re: [Ayreton] Classes at 12th Night?

  • michael A
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 15, 2011
      Im not 100% i can make it, but if i do...... i would be.
      ---Kiyohara

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 17, 2011
        What we're looking for in classes is anything that is hands-on, that you can do at a "demo" table, as opposed to "lecture" classes.  We're looking for hands-on classes of all types!  Fern is the class coordinator, and I'm sure she'll be glad to hear about class ideas.

        --Gianetta