Re: Date and Time of Barony of Ayreton Holiday Party

  • nadezda_zezastrizl
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 15, 2011
      Also, it should be noted that there will be:
      a pot-luck
      dancing (prep for the 12th night ball & other dance events fast approaching!)
      crafting (there might be scroll case making, and scroll blanks for instance)
      schmoozing
      a court etiquette class
      greeting newcomers

      While this will be an in garb event, don't feel you need to bring out your finest, be casual, relax & have fun.

      Additionally, donations for the church and/or it's food pantry will be very welcome, as they've been very gracious in opening up their space for us repeatedly for various meetings.

      -Nadezda