Re: [Ayreton] Re: Date and Time of Barony of Ayreton Holiday Party

  • Seamus MacBain
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 14, 2011
      Congregational Church of Jefferson park
      5320 W. Giddings St., Chicago, IL

      Sunday, December 18, 2011
      2:00pm until 7:00pm

      On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 8:55 PM, kharmin / karen j. <kharmindh@...> wrote:

      > For those of us who don't/won't do FB, how about including the Location, too?
      >  ~ just sayin'
      >  ~ and thanks in advance!
      >
      > Kharmin
      > I know the Voices aren't real, but they do have some neat ideas!

    • nadezda_zezastrizl
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 15, 2011
        Also, it should be noted that there will be:
        a pot-luck
        dancing (prep for the 12th night ball & other dance events fast approaching!)
        crafting (there might be scroll case making, and scroll blanks for instance)
        schmoozing
        a court etiquette class
        greeting newcomers

        While this will be an in garb event, don't feel you need to bring out your finest, be casual, relax & have fun.

        Additionally, donations for the church and/or it's food pantry will be very welcome, as they've been very gracious in opening up their space for us repeatedly for various meetings.

        -Nadezda