Re: Date and Time of Barony of Ayreton Holiday Party

  • kharmin / karen j.
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 14, 2011
      For those of us who don't/won't do FB, how about including the Location, too?
       ~ just sayin'
       ~ and thanks in advance!

      Kharmin
      I know the Voices aren't real, but they do have some neat ideas!
    • Seamus MacBain
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 14, 2011
        Congregational Church of Jefferson park
        5320 W. Giddings St., Chicago, IL

        Sunday, December 18, 2011
        2:00pm until 7:00pm

        On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 8:55 PM, kharmin / karen j. <kharmindh@...> wrote:

        > For those of us who don't/won't do FB, how about including the Location, too?
        >  ~ just sayin'
        >  ~ and thanks in advance!
        >
        > Kharmin
        > I know the Voices aren't real, but they do have some neat ideas!

      • nadezda_zezastrizl
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 15, 2011
          Also, it should be noted that there will be:
          a pot-luck
          dancing (prep for the 12th night ball & other dance events fast approaching!)
          crafting (there might be scroll case making, and scroll blanks for instance)
          schmoozing
          a court etiquette class
          greeting newcomers

          While this will be an in garb event, don't feel you need to bring out your finest, be casual, relax & have fun.

          Additionally, donations for the church and/or it's food pantry will be very welcome, as they've been very gracious in opening up their space for us repeatedly for various meetings.

          -Nadezda