Re: [Ayreton] Classes at 12th Night?

  • Verena Entenwirt
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 14, 2011
      I would be interested!

      -Verena

      On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 12:17 PM, g. Willie Arnold <kith3609@...> wrote:

      I was thinking of doing a hands on one for metal Etching..but i wonder if there would be any interest ?

      Kith

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 15, 2011
        Im not 100% i can make it, but if i do...... i would be.
        ---Kiyohara

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 17, 2011
          What we're looking for in classes is anything that is hands-on, that you can do at a "demo" table, as opposed to "lecture" classes.  We're looking for hands-on classes of all types!  Fern is the class coordinator, and I'm sure she'll be glad to hear about class ideas.

          --Gianetta