Pre-Registration for The Ayreton Carnivale & Midland Regional A&S Competitio

  • Hilla Hamasdohtor
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11 7:34 AM
      Greetings!

      I was wondering if there was pre-registration available for site and
      feast for the Ayreton event. I could not find any information about it
      on the event website. If there is pre-registration, is it the same
      price as paying the day of the event?

      Thank you!

      Yours in service,
      Hlafdige Hilla Hamasdohtor