Re: [Ayreton] Classes at 12th Night?

  • g. Willie Arnold
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 14, 2011
      I was thinking of doing a hands on one for metal Etching..but i wonder if there would be any interest ?

      Kith

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 14, 2011
        I would be interested!

        -Verena

        --
        Verena

        --
        Lady Verena Entenwirth
        Midlands Regional A&S Champion

      • michael A
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 15, 2011
          Im not 100% i can make it, but if i do...... i would be.
          ---Kiyohara

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 17, 2011
            What we're looking for in classes is anything that is hands-on, that you can do at a "demo" table, as opposed to "lecture" classes.  We're looking for hands-on classes of all types!  Fern is the class coordinator, and I'm sure she'll be glad to hear about class ideas.

            --Gianetta