Classes at 12th Night?

  • Verena Entenwirt
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 14, 2011
      I was just checking out the website for our upcoming 12th night, and I
      have a quick question about the demonstrations.... Will there be any
      classes or hands-on workshops? Or will everything be live
      demonstrations only.

      Thank you

      --
      Verena
    • g. Willie Arnold
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 14, 2011
        I was thinking of doing a hands on one for metal Etching..but i wonder if there would be any interest ?

        Kith

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 14, 2011
          I would be interested!

          -Verena

          On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 12:17 PM, g. Willie Arnold <kith3609@...> wrote:

          I was thinking of doing a hands on one for metal Etching..but i wonder if there would be any interest ?

          Kith

          I was just checking out the website for our upcoming 12th night, and I
          have a quick question about the demonstrations.... Will there be any
          classes or hands-on workshops? Or will everything be live
          demonstrations only.

          Thank you

          --
          Verena

          --
          Lady Verena Entenwirth
          Midlands Regional A&S Champion

        • michael A
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 15, 2011
            Im not 100% i can make it, but if i do...... i would be.
            ---Kiyohara

            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 17, 2011
              What we're looking for in classes is anything that is hands-on, that you can do at a "demo" table, as opposed to "lecture" classes.  We're looking for hands-on classes of all types!  Fern is the class coordinator, and I'm sure she'll be glad to hear about class ideas.

              --Gianetta