Barony of Ayreton Holiday Party

  • Ashton G.A Schoeffler-Miller
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 11, 2011
      http://www.facebook.com/events/244242288973256/

      Just a quick reminder to those of you who may have missed it or not yet replied.

      This Years Holiday Party for the Barony will come in the Form of a Mini-Event.

      THIS IS FREE!!! Bring a Dish to share if you plan to participate in the Potluck, or if you just want to contribute.

      We will have Fighting!

      Bring your Projects to Share with the Rest of the Populace.

      There will be a Late Afternoon Potluck prior to the 7pm Tree-Girt-Sea Meeting.

      Garb is Encouraged, but you don't have to bring your finest, Tunics are fine. You may wear whatever you wish of course and there will be Loaner Garb for those Newcomers who might be interested in attending. So feel free to bring your curious friends who want to check it out. This is free!

      We will also have a Court Etiquette Class for anyone interested in Learning or for anyone who wants a refresher prior to next months Twelfth Night in Tree-Girt-Sea.

      If you wish to teach any classes, that is great, let us know on the Event Page or contact me Directly so that we may know to add your information to the Event Page on Facebook.

      Bring your games, bring your Scribal Kits, Bring anything to make the day more fun!

      Visit the Event Listing on Facebook at:
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 11, 2011
        This is Sunday December 18th from 2:00pm - 7:00pm

        Sorry for that omission,

        Baronial Pursuivant Ayreton

[...]

      • kharmin / karen j.
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 14, 2011
          For those of us who don't/won't do FB, how about including the Location, too?
           ~ just sayin'
           ~ and thanks in advance!

          Kharmin
          I know the Voices aren't real, but they do have some neat ideas!
        • Seamus MacBain
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 14, 2011
            Congregational Church of Jefferson park
            5320 W. Giddings St., Chicago, IL

            Sunday, December 18, 2011
            2:00pm until 7:00pm

            On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 8:55 PM, kharmin / karen j. <kharmindh@...> wrote:

            > For those of us who don't/won't do FB, how about including the Location, too?
            >  ~ just sayin'
            >  ~ and thanks in advance!
            >
            > Kharmin
            > I know the Voices aren't real, but they do have some neat ideas!

          • nadezda_zezastrizl
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 15, 2011
              Also, it should be noted that there will be:
              a pot-luck
              dancing (prep for the 12th night ball & other dance events fast approaching!)
              crafting (there might be scroll case making, and scroll blanks for instance)
              schmoozing
              a court etiquette class
              greeting newcomers

              While this will be an in garb event, don't feel you need to bring out your finest, be casual, relax & have fun.

              Additionally, donations for the church and/or it's food pantry will be very welcome, as they've been very gracious in opening up their space for us repeatedly for various meetings.

              -Nadezda