Re: [vanished_wood] Dream Reapers Nightmares Before X-mas Haunted House

  • michael A
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 10, 2011
      My son orion and I went tonight....WOW!!! Just WOW!!!

      If this sort of thing is your cup of tea..then GO!! Cancel plans... rearrange your schedule. Do what you have to do, but dont miss this.

      I wont spoil anything with descriptions... but they did a great job
      on this. Kept the theme well, did a great job on specialized costumes, and made a heck of a fun experience. It was worth every last penny and every minute in line( which btw they filled with fun stuff as well).

      They are crazy if they dont do this evey year from now on, but dotn take the chance that you might miss it.
      ----Kiyohara
      Ps orion says hes sleeping with me tonight.   :)