Dream Reapers Nightmares Before X-mas Haunted House

  • Ashton G.A Schoeffler-Miller
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 10, 2011
      Hey Everyone,

      I know that another person posted to a group or two about trying to get a bunch of people together to go to this tonight, but Lee and I can't go tonight.

      So we are trying to organize a group for Next Weekend, 12/17, to go to the Haunted House.

      If your interested, we created an Event Page on Facebook for information, check it out:

      http://www.facebook.com/events/318353894849105/

      Have a great weekend,  Happy Holidays and/or Happy Wintertime.

      Ashton G.A. Schoeffler-Miller
    • michael A
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 10, 2011
        My son orion and I went tonight....WOW!!! Just WOW!!!

        If this sort of thing is your cup of tea..then GO!! Cancel plans... rearrange your schedule. Do what you have to do, but dont miss this.

        I wont spoil anything with descriptions... but they did a great job
        on this. Kept the theme well, did a great job on specialized costumes, and made a heck of a fun experience. It was worth every last penny and every minute in line( which btw they filled with fun stuff as well).

        They are crazy if they dont do this evey year from now on, but dotn take the chance that you might miss it.
        ----Kiyohara
        Ps orion says hes sleeping with me tonight.   :)