Dream Reapers Haunted House Fundraiser.....

  • Jenna Klauss
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2011
      I thought I would share this, as this is one of my favorite haunted houses in the Chicago land area.  We all know how much I enjoy Halloween.  we are going to try and get a group to go on Saturday night December 10th at about 7:30- 8:00 PM.  If anyone is interested.  Information about their situation below.

      Kisses
      Keiley/Jenna

      Subject: Dream Reapers Haunted House Fundraiser

      hauntedillinois_logo_rect

      Dream Reapers Haunted House FundraiserThe haunted attraction you all know and love needs your help!! On October 30th, Dream Reapers Haunted House was broken into and robbed. This tragic event may force them to close their doors indefinitely, but monsters don't give up without a fight!The Dream Reapers Crew is hosting a fundraiser and opening their doors to the public for a once in a lifetime event, unlike anything you have ever experienced before! They have turned their frightening haunted house into a horrible Christmas-themed Nightmare that will be open on December 9th, 10th, 16th & 17th! Come visit their dark and dank halls, filled with some of the most visually disturbing Christmas-themed scenes that you have ever seen.  Come spread Christmas cheer by invoking your worst fears!The #1 haunted house in Illinois needs your help! Invite any and everybody you know. This will be an event that you will never forget! Christmas never looked this scary! Admission is $20, and times are 7:00PM to 11:00PM. The zombie elves have arisen from their frozen graves to give you the most frightening experience of your life! Come see for yourself!For your convenience, tickets may be purchased online.  Both general admission and VIP tickets are available.Also, if you cannot come out to the haunted house on one of the four days they are open, please support them by purchasing some limited edition holiday Dream Reapers Apparel .  This was a tragedy, so show your support, so they can stay in business and keep haunting you!!

      When: December 9, 10, 16, 17 @ 7-11pmWhere: Dream Reapers Haunted House, 1945 Cornell Ave., Melrose Park, IllinoisDirections: Click Here for Google Maps DirectionsHow Much: $20 (Click here to buy tickets online now!)

      Other Special Links:Facebook event page: http://cts.vresp.com/c/?HauntedIllinois.com/cd110df0df/ffae0ed990/9f837c44bd/eid=270710366298987

      Buy Dream Reapers Apparel: http://cts.vresp.com/c/?HauntedIllinois.com/cd110df0df/ffae0ed990/d45f04cf60

      Buy Tickets: Click here to buy tickets

      Watch the promo video: http://cts.vresp.com/c/?HauntedIllinois.com/cd110df0df/ffae0ed990/68c08f8dc9/v=eJfkOX2au2U&feature=youtu.be