Master Spinning Level 1

  • KCMalone3@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2011
      For anyone who is interested in spinning or learning more about it.  There is a class in the Crystal lake area that anyone interested is invited to join.  Please read below and contact Diane Keen at
      MachineKnitter@... if you are interested in taking the class.  It is filling up fast, but she said to please invite my SCA friends.  If you know of anyone who would like to participate but isnt in the SCA, that is fine too.  The instructor is coming in just for the class, so they do want a full class of eager students!

      Sent: 12/01/2011 12:12:59 P.M. Central Standard Time

      This is a great opportunity to incorporate your love of fiber arts with your Homeschool curriculum!

      This is an adult, college credit course for spinners with a working relationship with their wheel.

      If you spin, and join us, you will learn enough science, history, art and other great information that will engage your family while you complete your homework over the next 12 months!

      I've sent this note to be sure anyone who might be interested is able to join us!

       Master Spinning Level 1 Registration is now open!

      Please register then share this information with all fiber groups and artists ASAP!
      I'm excited to announce Olds College began registering fiber artists for our course!
      I can't wait to spend time learning together with new spinning friends!!!!
      I anticipate this course to close almost as soon as this note is released!
      Be sure to register as soon as your read this, they are sending an amazing  Master Spinner who is booking their travel arrangements from Canada. Olds anticipates only accepting registrations for a few days before closing the course.
      The best way to register is to phone Olds College registration line and use a credit card:Toll free: 1-800-661-6537, extension 4677 or 7956.
      We are registering for the Crystal Lake IL course, but we have spinners possibly attending from live all over the USA, think about inviting a fiber buddy to be your travel partner and roommate!
      January 4-7, 2012
      Olds will send course information after your registration has been completed.
      * Time Constraints? You may participate in the classroom workshop portion of this course, and skip if you are concerned about the time you have to complete the homework in the year time period, but they do allow extensions for homework completions if necessary. There is great value in completing the work at home, but they understand adults have prior commitments.
      I'm excited to have this amazing opportunity to enjoy a fiber retreat with people who love fiber art as much as I do!
      If you need help, let me know!
      Also, email me after you register, so I have an accurate count of how many seats are available for the spinners who contact me.
      Diane Keen